Friday, March 16, 2007

HandyWoman

This week, on my days off, I:
- painted the bathroom walls and trim
- laid the new floor
- trim the bathroom with baseboard
- built a shelf (that's right...I built a shelf!)
- installed new towel racks
- put new hardware on the vanity
- hung a large mirror
- put up a new shower curtain
- patches some "mistakes" in the main room
- finished flooring in the main room and tacked in baseboards with wires hidden behind

Now, all that's left is to fix the leaky toilet and finish the electrical in the bathroom, both of which require the supervision of an engineer!

Man, I am handy! Perhaps I should quit the coffee biz and start a handy"woman" business!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kim. Warren and I, working together, still haven't finished upholstering the two chairs we started to refinish in January.

Lu said...

Can you come to my house and work on my basement?? hee:)

Anonymous said...

When you come back to Alberta I could use your talents in business - it seems you did get all the "fix-it" genes and your brother really did get none!

Jeanet said...

Who is insulting my husband??
:(

Kim G said...

That would be FIL!