Hey All! My blog is going private for reasons I won't disclose until it's private. I will try to email people I know read it but if you want to be on the list and you don't get the email, please email me.
Thanks!
~ Kim
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WTF Kim!
WTF indeed! What the heck is going on?
Someone I know (not very well though) told me he did a google search and found my blog and read it. Odd I thought...now it's private.
ah man,
google searches are how I find everyones blogs....oh gawd that doesn't make me creepy does it?
Who found you blog? Who is this mystery man/woman?
Warren and I love that people can google us and get really excited about being at the top of the list when people google Julie and Warren.
My husband was also all depressed because he didn't get an invite to the private blog.
If Warren wasn't invited then you can't share what's on here with him. Tough but fair.
Besides,
Maybe Warren is the guy Kim is talking about.
No it was someone I work with. Sorry Warren...you are totally invited. It was my mistake.
Thanks for the invite, Kim. I'm going to step back from the ledge now...
Hey, since the blog is now private, you could probably turn off the word verification captcha. Of course, I'm assuming that if you didn't invite me, you also didn't invite the "U so sm4ll!!! P1lls up qulity!!! Click here NOW!!!" internet robot. However, maybe he's higher on the list than me. That's cool. It's kind of neat to have a internet robot as a friend, I suppose, if you like that sort of thing. *Sobs quietly*
Oh, Warren, you know you're the only robot in our lives...
Post a Comment