Something in this picture is different...can you figure out what it is? Angela found it right away and I laughed out loud!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't figure it out! What is it? Other than the fact that it looks like Ang has a hand growing out of her chest...But I can't make the picture bigger. Do I need to see fine details? Tell me before I go crazy :) Or just email me so nobody else knows :)
I am going to go with Shane and Janette Kissing in a tree ... umh I mean someone else's wedding photo where the theme was bride and groom kissing not all lovebirds making out.
Yes...so funny when I saw Shane and Jeanet kissing in the background! Although now I laugh when I look at Ang too because there's a hand growing out of her chest!
I thought it was the dude on the right, in the navy suit...since everyone else is in black.
And Mr. Moore (Kim's dad) seems to be staring at his inlaws with a scowl on his face...but it just may look that way because the picture won't "blow up"
It's funny that you'd say that, Ryan. The thing that first caught my eye was the fact that Shane in his white shirt stands out in the crowd... then I noticed that Shane and Jeanet were kissing. But the few non-black outfits really do stand out for me.
And the hand growing out of Ang's chest? Awesome! ;)
10 comments:
I can't figure it out! What is it? Other than the fact that it looks like Ang has a hand growing out of her chest...But I can't make the picture bigger. Do I need to see fine details? Tell me before I go crazy :) Or just email me so nobody else knows :)
Yeah, I have no idea either! Yes, email Joc so she can tell me! :)
You don't need a bigger picture...keep looking. Lokk at what John and I are doing and go from there...it's along the same "theme".
I meant "look" not "lokk".
I am going to go with Shane and Janette Kissing in a tree ... umh I mean someone else's wedding photo where the theme was bride and groom kissing not all lovebirds making out.
Yes...so funny when I saw Shane and Jeanet kissing in the background! Although now I laugh when I look at Ang too because there's a hand growing out of her chest!
I swear the photographer told all the couples to kiss :) Sorry Kim!
I thought it was the dude on the right, in the navy suit...since everyone else is in black.
And Mr. Moore (Kim's dad) seems to be staring at his inlaws with a scowl on his face...but it just may look that way because the picture won't "blow up"
It's funny that you'd say that, Ryan. The thing that first caught my eye was the fact that Shane in his white shirt stands out in the crowd... then I noticed that Shane and Jeanet were kissing. But the few non-black outfits really do stand out for me.
And the hand growing out of Ang's chest? Awesome! ;)
I love this picture! I find something new each time I look at it. Oh and Ryan, the Giacettis are my in-laws, not my dad's.
Post a Comment