October 12, 2006 was a perfect day in Jasper! With beautiful autumn weather and our close friends and family, John and I were married at the Jasper Park Lodge. I could not have asked for a better day…my dream wedding and I even had my mountain (Mount Edith Cavell) in the background during the ceremony! Here are some of our favorite pictures from the day:

Even the Elk joined us for the day!

My smoking hot Maid of Honor!
Me & John by the river

Always have to include the soccer!
More pictures to follow, I promise...
More pictures to follow, I promise...
5 comments:
Hey, shouldn't the "posted by" be Kim G, not Kim M?
It was great to see you guys the other day - thanks for stopping by and showing off the photos! How's life in Narnia so far?
I like the picture of you guys with the soccer ball. Cute and very you!
Yes, How is life in the Sarnia so far? :)
Congratulations- I miss you guys already.
Is Jonny G wearing a pocket square and a carnation? That's ballin.
I guess you look good too Kim.
It's a rose NOT a carnation! We got married at the Japser Park Lodge...why would we cheap out on the flowers.
Life in Sarnia is good so far. I am almost totally unpacked and John is teaching me how to drive standard today! It could get messy!
Oh, and I changed my display name to Kim G...thanks Kim S for the reminder...still getting used to that!
Love you guys!
Oops. My bad. Regardless, it is still boss.
Post a Comment