Monday, October 30, 2006

A Good Day to Live In Sarnia

I woke up this morning to a bright blue sky and an expected high of 17'C today! It's October 30th, right?! The Weather Network says Edmonton had a bit of snow this past weekend and is about -6'C today...a good day to live in Sarnia! I am actually going to go mow the lawn now before it gets too shaggy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!! I finally had to give in and pull out the winter coat. I'd say there was almost a foot of snow on my parents deck yesterday. I hope it's not here to stay just yet! You'd think I'd be happy for the cold - and I am, just not the icy, slick roads! Have fun out there :) Cutting the grass.....

Anonymous said...

Kiss my frozen ass.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds lovely! It's still quite nice here, but only about 7 or 8 degrees, as opposed to your 17. Hope you enjoy your nice weather!

Solange said...

I agree with Dave on this one Mrs. G! ;)

Anonymous said...

You stink!!