And the hits just keep coming! This morning on my way to work I hit a staled vehicle! I didn't see the car from a distance and by the time I reacted there was not enough time to slow down. No one was hurt (I just smacked my knee into the steering column and bruised it) and the lady that I hit was super nice and forgiving. And a bonus was that the constable that came to the scene goes to my church!
So...Granny is dead, written off. I had some good times with Granny and she lived a long life. RIP - Granny.
I think I officially need to be put in a bubble for my own protection so I will make it to my wedding in one piece!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy Cow Kim! at least you weren't injured but man....weren't you going to try to sell Granny at least before moving? that sucks! but at least you are a-ok!
Again, I'm glad for your safe escape from a scary situation... but I think I'll second the bubble idea. Let's hope your streak of trouble is done, but if not, into the bubble you go!
Post a Comment