Oh holy crap! I'm still at 8 months to go and I feel like it's incredibly soon. You're a braver woman than I, Ms Moore! :)
Ohhhh, Kim! I am so excited for you and sad as well...
Yes, I know....I am so excited to get married and finally be in the same city however I am going to miss everyone here. It is only for a short period of time and then we'll be back!
Before you know it, you'll be there and be getting settled in and then be having a baby and come home ; )
who is "the g"?What the F?
"The G" is John.
Who else would be professing their love to Ms Moore...other than G! :)
Oh, come on... who doesn't want to profess their love to the very lovable Ms Moore?
ok....Love you too! :)
I love Auntie Kimmie too!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh holy crap! I'm still at 8 months to go and I feel like it's incredibly soon. You're a braver woman than I, Ms Moore! :)
Ohhhh, Kim! I am so excited for you and sad as well...
Yes, I know....I am so excited to get married and finally be in the same city however I am going to miss everyone here. It is only for a short period of time and then we'll be back!
Before you know it, you'll be there and be getting settled in and then be having a baby and come home ; )
who is "the g"?
What the F?
"The G" is John.
Who else would be professing their love to Ms Moore...other than G! :)
Oh, come on... who doesn't want to profess their love to the very lovable Ms Moore?
ok....
Love you too! :)
I love Auntie Kimmie too!
Post a Comment