So it has been awhile since I blogged last...June 12th to be exact. I thought at the end of exams I would be home-free and able to see my friends, have weekends to play, etc., however, none of the above is the case. This message is so that you all know I am still alive and not avoiding you all or anything....there is nothing I would love more than to be sitting downtown with my friends, sipping a magarita and having a blast. Unfortunately, I am working! I stupidly enough planned a kids summer program for tomorrow and the rest of the week, and it consumes my day and night...my whole life! I am currently procrastinating from memorizing a script for a play I have to do tomorrow (the volunteer called and said she has to work)! So, for the next few days I will be up to my elbows (because they are little) in a hundreds of children all sticking, hopped up on sugar, and with that crazed look in their eyes (similar to Robs cat). Wish me luck, and hope that the weather is good...Im already dealing with major renovations that they had to start this week! HAPPY CANADA DAY! I hope to see you all soon!
Oh, and for the summer I am house-sitting in Woodlands so if you need to get ahold of me you can call me at work during the day or on my cell...email me if you want the number...i'm not going to post it on the internet. I am still checking my messages at home but not very regularly.
- K
Tuesday, July 01, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment