Life According To Kim
Saturday, May 10, 2003
HE DID IT! My brother finally popped the question and asked Jeanet to marry him! They went rollerblading down to Lacombe Lake and while taking a rest on a park bench, he got down on one knee! YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jaina ... the cutest toddler EVER!
Jaina is 2!!
Links
Solange in Edmonton
Warren & Julie in Edmonton
Mavericks Soccer Team Website (my team)
Fusion Mexico Mission Team Blog
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
2007
(20)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(55)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(6)
▼
2003
(52)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(12)
For those of you who care...never order the "chees...
FYI: I figured out what a "dower right" is...it is...
My family is officially the "white-trash" family o...
Rob & Dave...so funny...can't wait to see all the ...
I just finished writing 2 Business Law exams and I...
Twenty-three years ago on this day @ 7:36pm, I cam...
I was invited to a volunteer recognition dinner la...
HE DID IT! My brother finally popped the question...
After 30 years of living in our little bungalow in...
My Dad has taken duct tape to a whole new level! ...
Just in case we forgot what snow looked like, it's...
An embarrassing moment, by Kim: Thursday, I spe...
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment