Friday, June 02, 2006

What Is Your "Beer Personality"?

I know the quizzes are cheesy but the last one was so fun so I thought we could discover what our "beer personality" is.

I am a Corona! Apparently, I prefer a very light, very smooth beer. A beer that's hardly a beer at all. And while I make not like the taste of beer, I like the feeling of being drunk. I drink early and often. Sometimes with friends. Sometimes alone. All the party needs is me!

Hmmm, not quite but close especially with the point that I don't like the taste of beer and I am the life of the party! :)

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbeerpersonalityquiz/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Guinness - which sadly describes me pretty well. I enjoy a good tasting beer, and become a bit of a know-it-all when drunk. Yet somehow, you love me anyway, even though I'm not the life of the party like some other Kim's I know. Speaking of which, the life of the party bit is so true. Butterfly panties, anyone?

Kim G said...

Hey, leave my underwear out of this!

Solange said...

Ahh, so true..so true. You and your butterfly panties Kim!

I am a Corona as well. I don't like the taste of beer BUT do like the feeling of being drunk. Very true!

Anonymous said...

I'm Guinness too....
I will admit I tend to be a know-it-all, especially when it comes to subjects I know nothing about....and I am the life of the party...until I FIESTA all over myself....which usually happens like 20 minutes in.

Ahh, butterfly panties...what a glorious night.