Monday, June 09, 2008

Wow ... November 30, 2007 was my last blog entry ... that may be a new record for my slacking off. Unfortunately, I still don't have a lot to write about. Life currently consists of gaining weight (for the child, of course ;) and working. John and I are more than half done our prenatal classes and we are both still in a happy state of denial for the event that will take place in less than 10 weeks. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will not be blogging to much in the future ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I've already said this.. and, I realize, I'm pretty late if I haven't:

But, congratulations, Kim! You're going to be an awesome Mom, no doubt about it.

Solange said...

Weak Kim...weak! ;)

Kim G said...

I know ... my life consists of working, sleeping and manufacturing the human right now ... not much to write about