You can have my snow if you want it...
Ahhh, You can have our snow here as well if you want it!!!
Wow...I think Shawn may have cleared more snow off of my car this afternoon. I hope that does not take away your excitment Kim.It better be green when I come in March.
I will take all the snow I can get...this is getting a little ridiculous! Ang, at this rate the lake will be all warmed up for you by March!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You can have my snow if you want it...
Ahhh, You can have our snow here as well if you want it!!!
Wow...I think Shawn may have cleared more snow off of my car this afternoon. I hope that does not take away your excitment Kim.
It better be green when I come in March.
I will take all the snow I can get...this is getting a little ridiculous! Ang, at this rate the lake will be all warmed up for you by March!
Post a Comment