This past weekend, I had the joy and honor of painting my future niece/nephew, Baby J's, nursery! I assembled a talented team of artists (my team from work) and we created a room that I think is awesome. Friday, I painted the room a gender neutral color of "grasslands" green and on Saturday we got to work on the mural. This idea came from a coloring book we have in our resource library at the church and his name is Sherman the Little Lost Sheep. I think after this weekend we have decided to go into business together as mural painters!

Sherman the Little Lost Sheep


This is Baby J's crib...just substitute the care bear for a baby!
4 comments:
Business Grad to Children's Ministry to Interior Decorator ... Kim, that looks fantastic. Mom and dad to be must be thrilled.
Yes Kim, it looks great! Good job!
Thanks! The mural was definitely a team effort!
Yes, Mom and Dad to be are thrilled...I go in there morning, noon and night to admire the room!
Post a Comment