I know I haven't blogged in a while, but really my life is not that interesting! Basic week consists of work (20 hrs), school (4 courses), and soccer (which is now done 'til November, so my life just got really dull). The only exciting events that have occurred this past week have been:
1. The Nagy's built my family a garage on Saturday. It was a good ol' fashioned Mennonite barn-raisin'! Mr. Nagy, Angela, Daniel and Chris came over bright and early to build our garage. Of course, whenever my parents are doing something all their friends from church show up, so we had around 20 people over helping out (or rather watching the Nagy's work because no one wanted to get in the way!). The women (minus Ang) were in the kitchen cooking and chatting, and the men (plus Ang) were working outside. One thing I must say...yeah for power tools!
2. I bought a car...well...my parents bought the car and I am paying them back. It is a 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL. (Say that 5 times fast!) It was previously owned by a elderly couple who hardly drove it and took amazingly good care of it. It is maroon and to top it all off, there are 2 metal horseshoes on the grill in the front. I am planning on taking them off soon, though. So please help me in welcoming "Granny" to the roads. I think she & I will be very happy together!