I had the most interesting dream last night....I'm in NY (never really been there, but whatever). I guess I was lost and trying to remember what hotel I was staying in when I started shopping...why?...anyways, I shopped from place to place, looking for something, and as I passed a large mirror in one of the stores, I thought something looked off but I kept walking. The next mirror I passed, I suddenly noticed that I was not wearing pants!!! Although I was wearing a rather sexy thong, I had lost my pants somewhere in the course of my day. Not knowing what to do, I proceeded to hail a cab and asked the driver to take me to my hotel (even though I didn't know which hotel that was)...then, I woke up!!
Suzanne's dream analysis (a friend of mine) : The hotel represents my future career, but since I don't know where the hotel is or where to go, I can't see my future...I can't lead the cab to where I need to go. The loss of pants means that I may have lost confidence in my abilities because I don't know what the future holds, but the sexy thong signifies that I still have something of value to offer...I'm not totally naked!
Thursday, March 13, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment